Parents, below is a video on how to create a parent portal account for myStudent. If you have not done it, please do asap as we will need you using this portal this year for various things.
Setting up a myStudent Parent Portal Account
1. Navigate to the Pasco County Schools Website
2. Selecting the Parents menu http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/parents
3. Select Check Grades under the Parent Links menu
Area located on the right side of the screen.
4. Click the Link to register a new account or add another student to your account
5. Follow the appropriate prompts for Registering, Add a Child or Password help
6. You will be required to enter the Parent Pin# Student ID and Student’s Birthdate
7. Select Add Student
(Parent Pin#, Student ID# call the school office for)
For any other assistance please email: myStudenthelp@pasco.k12.fl.us
Emergency Card Short Version – For any changes made to your child’s emergency information PLEASE contact Ms. Cyndi @ 813-794-6902 and notify her.